AirSimmer A320 Basic Edition released !!!

Post and discuss the latest happenings in the flight simulator world.

Moderator: Moderating Team

Anuj
Pilot

AirSimmer A320 Basic Edition released !!!

Post by Anuj » 07 Nov 2009, 18:56

http://www.airsimmer.com/support/index. ... topic=4987

AirSimmer A320 Basic Edition is released :
AirSimmer A320 Basic Edition released!

Announcing the launch of the AirSimmer A320 Basic Edition, the first release in the AirSimmer Trilogy of A320 simulations for MS Flight Simulator 9.

Purchase information about the AirSimmer A320 Basic Edition, as well as the detaled comparison between the AirSimmer Basic A320 Edition and the AirSimmer A320 Family Advanced Edition is available here.

Although it was always our intention to release a completely bug free product, the realities of the current economic crisis effecting all of us to some measure, have forced us to reconsider and to release the Basic edition before each and every bug has been fixed. Although we are proud of what the team has accomplished thus far, we want to categorically state that, even though none of the remaining bugs are critical to product performance, we are by no means satisfied with the state of the product. We are absolutely aware of every bug currently unfixed in the Basic edition and commit to you that our team will not rest until they are dealt with through frequent updates via the AirSimmer Tablet PC. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we proceed to fix these remaining imperfections.
Link to product : http://www.airsimmer.com/products.htm
SAVE INDIA'S TIGERS!!
www.saveourtigers.com
My PC : Asus P5Q Motherboard | Intel C2D E8400 3GHz | 3GB OCZ DDR2 RAM | MSI ATi 4850 1GB OC Edition | 250GB SATA | Windows XP Pro SP3 | FS2004 |

alma343
Pilot

Re: AirSimmer A320 Basic Edition released !!!

Post by alma343 » 07 Nov 2009, 20:47

Rip Off! why should i pay for a basic version 39$ and for an advanced 89$ :roll:

caps1237

Post by caps1237 » 07 Nov 2009, 23:53

alma343 wrote:Rip Off! why should i pay for a basic version 39$ and for an advanced 89$ :roll:
Because these guys have been working on this product for about 4 or 5 years and even with the bugs, its still one of the most comprehensive payware products out there. People will pay $89 because its one of the only payware products where enough work has gone into it that the price is justified.

I'm really happy to see them release this. If I flew FS enough, I'd buy this in a heartbeat.
Private Pilot - Single Engine Land

DMM200
Management

Post by DMM200 » 08 Nov 2009, 01:52

caps1237 wrote:Even with the bugs, its still one of the most comprehensive payware products out there. People will pay $89 because its one of the only payware products where enough work has gone into it that the price is justified.
Of course they're still second to PMDG. :twisted:

I still think even the basic will be very good. I just would like to have a manual to go along with it because I haven't flown a complex Airbus since my Frontier disaster back in September.
Thanks Fraser Jeffery for the beautiful avatar!
Check out the latest SimAirline.net news in Viewpoint

Northwestdc9
Management/Moderator

Post by Northwestdc9 » 08 Nov 2009, 04:34

It looks ok.... not too impressed with the model. Flightdeck reminds me of PSS.... I'm gonna have to wait and see on this one.
Aviation Research Engineer - University of Iowa