What makes SimAirline.net special and
• the freedom to fly for each virtual
airline just by registering once
• a worldwide route
network of over 1100 destinations
• no hours restrictions on aircraft types
• no knowledge test or checkride to begin
• flying with online ATC not required
• individual logbooks
• retired aircraft and discontinued routes
no longer flown in real life
• fully accurate schedules for airlines
no longer flying
• a web journal detailing our journey,
on flightsim add-ons
• route maps showing our virtual airlines'
• terminal maps for our major destinations
• select additional airlines through our
Pilots must read
the Pilot Manual before joining. The application
form is accessible via the Pilot Manual.
If you have not
flown for a virtual airline before, please read Flying
for a Virtual Airline.
We also recommend
reading our FAQ.
If you do not
understand any part of the Pilot Manual, please contact
us and ask a specific question.
you may ask in the Getting
Started section of our Message Boards.